Enjoy World-Class Golf on King Island
A Golfer’s Paradise
King Island is a golfer’s paradise, with world-class courses in a spectacular coastal setting.
Test your skills at Cape Wickham, ranked Australia’s number one public access course, or Ocean Dunes (number four). Featuring unparalleled views of the Great Southern Ocean, these spectacular courses are a must play for a golf enthusiast. A visit to the local King Island links course should also be included – recently ranked the number 1 for 9 hole courses in Australia.
Porky Beach Retreat offers the highest standard of luxury accommodation on King Island in your private four bedroom beach front home, with single beds, heated floors, rain showers and a rotating European fireplace as you sit and enjoy Foxtel with state of the art audio visual system.
The modern luxury living area has awe inspiring panoramic views of the ocean and the untouched coastal landscape.
Awaiting outside is your private sunken outdoor cedar hot tub, and bespoke cedar and glass sauna. Built to face the mighty Southern Ocean, with a first in Australia glass fronted stone wood fire heater, it will have you relaxed and refreshed after a day of playing world class golf.
Escape+Revive Package Includes:
- Accommodation for three nights for 4 guests
- Deluxe SUV car hire
- Canapés and welcome drinks on arrival
- Gourmet breakfast hamper supplies for three days
- In-house light gourmet dinner for one night, featuring fresh King Island produce prepared. All enjoyed in the luxury of your beach front home. See sample menu below*
- Spa package of sauna body scrub
From $987.5 per person inclusive 3 nights (based on 4 guests)
Please enquire within for quotes on extra guests for up to a group of 10 people in total.
Holiday seasons/festivals/long weekends attract a longer minimum stay period.
Car hire is defined as 24 hour blocks from time of pick up your vehicle. If you drop the vehicle after the third 24 hour block, an extra 1 day car hire applies.
Prices are valid for stays until 1st of June 2021.
*Sample in house dining options prepared by Salt & Thyme catering:
- King Island 6hour slow roasted beef ragu lasagne w lovely dressed leaves;
- King Island flake dressed with tomato, olive, caper, anchovy, lemon & parsley, garlic + herb roasted potatoes & lovely dressed leaves (flake subject to availability);
- King Island beef meatballs with garlic + herb roasted potatoes, salsa verde & lovely dressed leaves;
- BBQ pack of King Island porterhouse with 2 salads of the day;
- King Island crayfish with 2 salads of the day (crayfish subject to availability);
- Trio of pizzas with lovely dressed leaves (can be vegetarian if required).
This is a sample menu only and subject to seasonal availability.