Group Stays on King Island
Secluded group getaways
Porky Beach is a magical and completely private setting for group of friends and family, wanting to luxuriate in the modern comforts of this four bedroom retreat.
Well-stocked with games, books and magazines, there is a large open plan living and dining space for everyone to have an area to retreat. Whether your group is enjoying a special occasion or just wanting to take a break from the hectic pace of life, you will leave Porky Beach Retreat with a rejuvenated spirit and memories to keep, long after you leave.
Group package includes:
- 3 nights accommodation (based on 4 guests)
- SUV vehicle hire
- Deluxe breakfast hamper for 3 mornings
- Gourmet BBQ hamper for one evening
- Canapés on arrival
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Bottle of Tasmanian sparkling wine
- Selection of King Island cheese and compliments
- Concierge set up of Sauna and Hot Tub with spa products at an arranged suitable time for guests
Prices start from $1292 per person based on 4 guests for 3 nights.
Please enquire within for quotes on extra guests for up to a group of 10 people in total.
Holiday seasons/festivals/long weekends attract a surcharge and a longer minimum stay period.
Car hire is defined as 24 hour blocks from time of pick up your vehicle. If you drop the vehicle after the third 24 hour block, an extra 1 day car hire applies.
Above pricing valid for stays until 30th April 2021.
Option to add in house dining options prepared by Salt & Thyme catering. Sample menu below:
- King Island 6hour slow roasted beef ragu lasagne w lovely dressed leaves;
- King Island flake dressed with tomato, olive, caper, anchovy, lemon & parsley, garlic + herb roasted potatoes & lovely dressed leaves (flake subject to availability);
- King Island beef meatballs with garlic + herb roasted potatoes, salsa verde & lovely dressed leaves;
- BBQ pack of King Island porterhouse with 2 salads of the day;
- King Island crayfish with 2 salads of the day (crayfish subject to availability);
- Trio of pizzas with lovely dressed leaves (can be vegetarian if required).
This is a sample menu only and subject to seasonal availability.
You may also like
- Enjoy World-Class Golf on King Island
- Group Stays on King Island
- Spoil your loved one with a Romantic King Island Escape
- Winter Escape Packages